Tuesday, October 23, 2018

When you are surrounded by darkness, light a match!

The Matchmaker
Life is funny, but I'm not laughing right now!! When I'm surrounded by darkness, it's so not funny that it's my fault!! I'm fumbling around in the darkness, stubbing my toes and hurting my elbow and getting very bruised and confused, when I don't have to stay in the dark!! God? Might I have a match to shatter this darkness that is wrecking my day? Oh!! all of you readers thought that I meant God is a matchmaker like where he set up two people for marital bliss? Ha!! Well, He's that too I suppose!! LOL! God holds all the matches we need to shatter the darkness in our lives.   Just ask him for a match and he will light up your life. Don't wait!! God is your light and your torch to light the way...I don't want to start my day without his guiding fire, do you? More on this light tomorrow...

Revelation 21:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of Godgives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment