Sunday, May 24, 2015

Salvation comes from the Lord!!

I love knowing that I cannot do it..because it's then that I know that God can....I love knowing that I'm scum..because it's then that I know I need God...I love knowing I'm a dead man walking because it's then that I know that Salvation comes from the Lord...!!!

Jonah 2:7-10
“When my life was ebbing away,
    I remembered you, Lord,
and my prayer rose to you,
    to your holy temple.
“Those who cling to worthless idols
    turn away from God’s love for them.

But I, with shouts of grateful praise,
    will sacrifice to you.
What I have vowed I will make good.
    I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

We are not brave...we are not soldiers for Christ...LOL maybe you are...but I am not!! Oh on this Pentecost Sunday how I want to be brave...but Lord I need you to make that happen...!! Jonah knew his life was ebbing away and only then did he remember the Lord...All those worthless idols we turn to only seem worthless when in the depths of despair we go and those idols couldn't help...So..today...ask for God's power....Today proclaim...Salvation comes from the Lord...

Solving problems with your idols that you falsely praise ...will lead to the depths where you know it's God who saves...

Principle: When you lean on the Lord and forsake all other help, You'll be saved and avoid all that sea kelp!! 

Worship with Moriah Peters and let Him make you Brave..


No comments:

Post a Comment