Thursday, October 25, 2012

Insecurity is insurrection not resurrection!!

Ever been insecure...that's a rhetorical question!! LOL! Truly, our insecurities are a direct lack of Faith in the Lord! Ever had a best friend?? Is His name Jesus??? Our Lord pointed something out to me that I'd like to share with you...!! I'm insecure...God doesn't make mistakes...He made me...and I'm insecure....and the devil whispers my name..."Did God really make you enough for Him?? Did God really mean to make you that way? Are you really lovable?? Isn't God obligated to love you because He's God...it's not because He thinks your wonderful or sufficient!!"  Guess what...it's time to shut the door and keep out the devil....!!! Hasn't He done enough to you and absolutely nothing for you???

True: God made me and God doesn't make junk!!
True: God wants me to say Yes to His Yes to my life!!
True: God made me for a purpose!!!
True: God made me specifically in His image!!
True: God knit me together on purpose for a specific purpose!!

False:  Insecurity means I don't think I'm enough....or I just don't think that I'm perfect or very special!!

No, Insecurity means that I don't think that God's plan for my life is enough...that His creating me was not good..that His Love cannot save me...so I have to rely on things that fail or try to do it myself because God's plan wont work...Insecure means insecure in the Lord!!!

How's that working for me?? It's not!! It doesn't work to believe the lies of the prowling lion....!! Lord, your plans are the best..Lord, you are more than enough...Lord Jesus..I need thee every hour!!! Lord, you have never failed and I know it's never been about whether or not others think I'm enough or perfect or whether or not I have sinned...Lord..It's about the fact that there is still a plan and a Savior and He's still inviting me to move..to act in His perfection in the purpose He still intends for me...Oh Lord...write my story...Lord let me Love as you do!!


Galatians 2:15-19:
15 “We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in[d] Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.
17 “But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.
19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”[e]

Oh Lord...the truth is that you did not die for nothing...I'm not nothing and you are still everything....Be everything...Be thou my life..my vision...my security in you is secured with resurrection power and energy...My faith be in you..no matter my boat..my lot...my call...my failings...Let me fall and let Christ reign...Let God be true and every man a liar....Lord, you are my king!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the God that made me and makes me secure in you alone!!

Next time you are feeling insecure...pray that the Lord will forgive you for listening to the enemy who leads the greatest insurrection against love of all time.  In stead...pray for the resurrection power of Christ to move you to Love...His perfect love.


Colossians 1:24-29

24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions,for the sake of his body, which is the church. 25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness— 26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people. 27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28 He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. 29 To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

Pray for His comfort and strength..the truth is He died to give it to you in abundance...!! Lord Be thou our vision











No comments:

Post a Comment